PROFESSIONAL INTERSTATE CAR TRANSPORT
Moving to a new city? Don’t want to drive your car to your new home?
Dawson Moving & Storage can help! While are the removals Brisbane specialists for houses and offices, we also offer interstate car transport services!
We can arrange for your car to be picked up and transported to your new home, hassle free. Because let’s face it, moving is tiring enough without having to drive your car across the country.
Get an obligation free quote today and see just how affordable car transportation is from the Brisbane removals experts.
For extra piece of mind, our trucks are fitted with state of the art navigation and tracking equipment, which means you can pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle at any time of day and night.
This along with our exceptional customer service, should always make you feel confident that your vehicle will reach its destination anywhere in Australia.
Dawson Moving & Storage is dedicated to exceeding your expectations when it comes to your interstate car transport needs. You can rely on our attention to detail and level of customer care, because we are the Brisbane removalists who prioritise your complete satisfaction.
We ensure to confirm all of the aspects surrounding the move to reduce your stress levels, while detailing exact times and prices well in advance of moving day. The Dawson team prides itself on doing the best job they can for our customers.
That’s why you can always count on Dawson Moving & Storage to get your car transported to your new home safely, just as you can with your possessions as your removalists Brisbane-based specialists.
Our customers have continuously loved our exceptional service, quality of work and competitive prices, and you will too! Dawson Moving & Storage always provides an obligation free quote for interstate car transport.
We then provide you with a fixed price for car transport so that there are no nasty surprises, as we understand how expensive moving to a new city can be.
Dawson Moving offers competitive prices on our car interstate transport services:
- Relocating vehicles for families to cities around Australia,
- Moving vehicles between car dealerships and auction storage,
- Transporting cars for use on holidays (it can be cheaper than hiring a car!),
- Transporting classic, racing or luxury cars between events and/or storage facilities,
- Relocating vehicles as part of a business move.
As the leading removalists Brisbane service provides, you can feel confident that Dawson Moving takes all the necessary steps to protect your car during transit. However, if there are any incidents we cannot foresee, you can have complete piece of mind as you’ll never have to worry knowing you’re fully insured.
Save your time having to make other complicated arrangements, and talk to us today about how we can offer you affordable interstate car transport today.
At Dawson Moving & Storage we have the capability to transport a large range of vehicles for a number of reasons. Some of the types of vehicles we transport include:
- Family cars
- Racing cars
- Prestige cars
- Classic cars
- Jet skis
- Smaller earth moving equipment
It is equally important to know exactly what to do to prepare your vehicle for transport, as it is to know how our vehicle transport operates. That’s why we have prepared the following guide for you.
Preparing Your Car Transport
It is essential to follow the below advice when you preparing your car for transport or relocation:
- Ensure to remove all personal and loose items, including from the boot of the vehicle. Please keep in mind that transporter’s insurance unfortunately does not cover any personal items, and if your items cause any damage to another vehicle you will be held liable.
- Make sure to remove any toll tags. If they are left in the vehicle Dawson Moving & Storage will not be held responsible for any toll costs that the driver may go through with your tag.
- If possible, fold back or lower any mirrors. This will decrease the possibility of any damage.
It is always a good idea to document any pre-existing damage. This can be easily done by following these steps:
- Wash your vehicle
- Write down any chips, dents, scratches or other cosmetic damage
- It is always a good idea to take photos of your vehicle from various angles. Make sure to take close ups of any pre-existing damage.
- Make sure that your transporter has an official vehicle report that collaborates your notes before transportation.
Another important factor is to ensure that your vehicle is in good operating order, making sure you check:
- That your battery is fully charged,
- That your tires are properly inflated,
- Your fluids are all topped up,
- Make sure to let the driver know of any mechanical problems such as leaks.
- Make sure to document any special instructions that are needed to drive your car and let the transportation driver know.
So get in touch with the interstate car transport experts in Dawson Moving & Storage – Your Brisbane removalists who get the job done efficiently and effectively!